FOR SALE: Heraldic Templates

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

To all my gentle cousins, both heralds and  heraldic artists, does Alanna
Volchevo Lesa send greetings.

I am offering for sale a set of templates for the use of heraldic artists.
The set is 49 pages and contains many useful things: complex lines in two
different sizes, field divisions, field treatments such as ermine, complex
line bordures, and 'stick figure' beasts in appropriate postures and various
sizes. (Please note, these are not stencils, but patterns that can be put
under a submission blank and traced).

They are sized to fit Atlantian submission forms, but will work with Eastern
and (I think) Midrealm as well as perhaps others.  (The shields are
approximately
4 7/8 inches wide by 5 7/8 inches high.)

To obtain, please send a check or Money order for $7.50 to:

Lucinda Welenc
511 Chad Ave.
Severn MD 21144-2132

Please feel free to forward this to others, either individuals or lists, who
may be interested.

Yours in service,
Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Pursuivant, Barony of Lochmere