Moving After Pennsic

Poster: "Granger, Jenny" <JennyG@env.duke.edu>

     Greetings to all the fine gentles gathered at the Merry Rose from
     Deoca Yarntangler,

     As soon as I return from the War, I'll be relocating to the Asheville,
     NC area. Could someone tell me what Barony that is and who the contact
     person in Asheville is? Also, if you know of any good places for rent
     outside of town, please pass that along too.

     Thank you and I'm looking forward to meeting all the folks in that
     area.

     Deoca
     jennyg@env.duke.edu

     As a side note, this Friday Aug 2 will be my last day at my job. Alas,
     this also means my last day with net.access. I'll miss the Merry Rose
     much more than I'll miss my job! Bye and I hope to see you all at
     Pennsic.

     Is there a Merry Rose gathering this year at the War?