Re: Pennsic hotel

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

>         I need to book a hotel in Pittsburgh.  Is there anyone from the
>         Pittsburgh area who could make a recommendation?

If it's for the War, I recommend the Zelionople Motel.  My lady wife
and I stayed there for several consecutive Wars, and found it near
enough to Cooper's Lake to enjoy all the features of the War except
for being roused after three hours sleep by the sound of herald's
cries, the baking heat of the tent, and the rocks felt through a
deflated air mattress.

However, I can't think of anything in particular to recommend the
Zelienople Motel other than the low price and proximity.  For instance,
there's no pool.  There is cable TV, but we didn't find that useful.

-- Alfredo
Decadent Camper

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia