Curragh Mor

Poster: Michael Ford/HNS <Michael_Ford@notesgw.hns.com>

 Landi "H L. Falls" <hlf@holmes.acc.Virginia.EDU> asks;

>Well I heard about it from guys who claimed to be there, and I'm not quite
ready to call them liars yet!  Just out of curiosity, you
(Sean) mentioned talking to people who had been there 4 years or so.  The
incident, if it occured, would have happened more like 11+ years ago.  Were you
able to check all your sources that far back?  (Not to call you a liar,
either.  It's just too good a story to let go
of without a fight!  :-)

I was last on the Nimitz 8.5 years ago, I was aboard the Nimitz for 2 years and
had heard the ledgend at least 2 years befor that, so my sources range 10.5
years ago to 14.5 years ago.  I found no documentation or pictures or otherwise
dating to the first day the Nimitz was christened.  Either I was extremely
unlucky, or it never happened.  The stories that I heard ranged from an event
on board, to a Russian bomber flying overhead.  I never heard the story from
someone who was there, but I did hear a couple of versions from people who
heard it from someone who was supposed to be there.  So I'll ask now, does
anyone know who might have been onboard the Nimitz, in armor, fighting, or
seeing fighting, at sea, or in port?  I want names and possibly contact points,
pictures if possible.  Have them contact me, either via e-mail or phone if
necessary, or even contact Landi;^).

Fox Mulder sticks his head in the door and says, "The truth is out there."
There is a flash of light and as quickly as he appeared, Fox dissapears....(to
be continued next season)...

Have fun,

Sean