War is swell...

Poster: "Laurie Kovaleski" <NUDVLLK@gwgate.bas.ncsu.edu>

Greetings to the Rose!

Ugh, I made it. There & back at that even. I checked in about 10.00 am Saturday. There
was a few short 8,000 pre-reged. (I'm 8044). Construction alerts include that part of 19 that is
two lanes. The last 24 miles _before_ you hit I-79 is to fun to describe. Other than, a few
spots may hold you up. Oh, yea I-79 below Pittsburgh is _still_ under construction.

As you drive into troll, look at the hill above the battlefield.

  Lady Brigid of Linnhe
  Barony of Windmasters* Hill
  Kingdom of Atlantia