Re: Test Message - Please ignore

Poster: Michael Ford/HNS <Michael_Ford@notesgw.hns.com>

Hello those of you that are still here,

>Falcone <polearmed@worldnet.att.net> wrote;

>Ahem.......

>Just wondering if I have been unsubscribed, or if noone is posting.....or if
anyone is out there at all.

So, is this the first time you have had e-mail durring the Pre-Pennsic
Panic(tm)?  Silence will follow next week, with a few posts from people that
couldn't make it.  I'll be here until Tuesday and will be happy to talk to
anyone until that evening.  War is upon us, maybe we could flame the East
Kingdom and their allies ;^).  Have fun,

Sean