Re: Test Message - Please ignore

Poster: MarsaliFox@aol.com

<< So, is this the first time you have had e-mail durring the Pre-Pennsic
 Panic(tm)?  Silence will follow next week, with a few posts from people that

 couldn't make it.  I'll be here until Tuesday and will be happy to talk to
 anyone until that evening.  War is upon us, maybe we could flame the East
 Kingdom and their allies ;^).  Have fun,

 Sean >>

Sigh---I don't know if I'd rather have news or not - fortunately I will be
leaving this Friday night --

Marsali