Re: damsel in distress, part 2

Poster: einar@cvn.net (carl christianson)

Poster: Elen Prydydd

Just a quick update:  Einar called me last night, just because he missed me
(he's so sweet, I'm so lucky), so I gave him the full screaming story.  No
need to hunt him down now; just go and have a good time.

Oh, and for the sake of relieving terminal curiosity, they are replacing
just the rings, not rebuilding the bottom half.  I don't know if this is
going to be the end of Llywellyn's health poblems or not (don't you people
name your cars?!), but at least I'll have the beastie back in a matter of
days.  Of course, if anybody out there has *helpful* advice/anecdotes or
even grim and dire warnings of destruction and despair, this mechanically
ignorant female would be glad to hear them.  I usually don't hear the
whistling in the wind that tells me I'm going to be shafted until, suddenly,
I look down and there's a big mucking spear sticking out of my chest.  I
think it's time to start the new car fund...

Elen (heretics R us!)