Re: MR-Disc: What a Defeated Knight Should Think

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu wrote:

> > "A defeated knight should harbor six thoughts:
> [snip]
>
> > * Any additional thoughts?
>
> 7) "I wonder how I can defend myself against that head shot, next time."
8) How the heck did he do that to me?

> I question the advice in general. In the SCA, all 6 could be condensed to
> "Remember: It's Only a Game." Having listed that as number 1, we should
> go on to seek ways of improvement rather than wait for God to grant us
> victory.

I condenced all six into "Don't get a big head. Everybody both wins and
looses." But "its only a game" is good advice anyway.

Dan

--
| Dan Mackison                          |
| dan.mackison@pobox.com                |