Re: Brewing this Sunday, Aug. 18, Woodbridge VA

Poster: "Lovelace's Auto-Reply Daemon" <lovelace@netcom.com>

Automagic reply (August 13, 1996, revision):

Greetings,

After work Tuesday, I have left for five days of camping with
10,000 of my closest friends at the SCA event known as Pennsic.
Being as I will be camping with a medieval/rennaissance recreation
group, and computers weren't invented until many years later,
I will not have net.access until the evening of Sunday the 18th
at the earliest.

When I get back, I'll do my best to answer soon regarding
" Brewing this Sunday, Aug. 18, Woodbridge VA" . . .

With the above in mind, should you still feel undeservedly ignored,
please don't hesitate to mail me a gentle reminder.  Though I'm finding
myself a bit overwhelmed at the moment, I'm not intending to be rude.

In case it wasn't clear, this message was generated automagically via a
procmail vacation recipe.  You shouldn't receive it more than once per
originating mail-address.

Tanner Lovelace
---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com