Thanks to Henry

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>

I just wanted to publicly thank Henry for watching over
the list while I was gone to Pennsic.  Pennsic, this year,
was very good.  I think the Middle won most of the battles,
but you'll have to ask someone else who paid more attention.
I really enjoyed the Atlantian rapier tourney and wished I
could have done more, but unfortunately that was all my ribs
could take.  Probably my most memorable experience of the
war would be playing croquet with the princess at two in the
morning.  (Although it was her first time, she was a very fast
learner.)  My wife and I tried not to spend too much money,
but we did order a crossbow for me (an Iolo), and will be getting
my wife a recurve very soon.

Anyone else recovered enough to tell some more stories?

In service,
Kendrick
---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com