Pembroke Demo and other things

Poster: alairia@juno.com (L. Z. Morgan)

Alairia will be hosting a demo this coming weekend at Pembroke Mall.  The
Autocrat, Cameron Goldsmith asks that we arrive not later than Noon and
are set up no later than 12:30, as we will not be allowed to carry
things through the mall after it opens.
Please feel free to contact him for more information at :
rmhug@ezdial.com

otherwise the tentative calendar is as follows:

Champion of champions Tourney  Aug.31

Ocean View Park demo      Sept. 27.28

Harvest Faire in Yorktown (not voted on yet)  Nov. 2

We also have a Wesleyan(sp?) demo, a Tavern, and the Sheffield Treasure
Tourney to be scheduled.
And lastly we need to schedule a council meeting and group meeting to
work out the details.

Yours In The Service Of Alairia,
H.R.M.  Gwenyth Frech Llewellyn