Re: naive queries gone astray

Poster: carl christianson <einar@cvn.net>

>Poster: Elen Prydydd

Okay, now that I've stirred up a tempest...DUCK!!!!!!!

Jeez, somebody send me a case of mead, none of mine's fit to drink..yet <grin>.
I'll just hide here and wait until the eye passes over.  I just wanted the
parameters of the competition <whimper>...

And for those of you who want to string me up, I haven't registered my name
and device/arms yet because GAS AND FOOD COME FIRST!!!  Sorry, you're
dealing with a starving EX-seamstress who's been having a *really* bad
year, financially speaking.

Elen------------------------------------gimme the fire extinguisher, wouldya?