Post Pennsic Peasant's Picnic

Poster: billie jolene graves <bgraves@wam.umd.edu>

Greeting to the Merry Rose,

Anyone interested in a Free in garb get together.

Well then, Continue to read.

The Shire of Roxbury Mill would like to invite ours friends from Storvik,
     Lochmere, Highland Foorde, Bright Hills, Ponte Alto, etc. to our

		POST PENNSIC PEASANT'S POTLUCK IN THE PARK.
		      (Okay, so it's not a park!).

		    Sunday, September 8 at 1:00 p.m.

                                B.Y.O.B.
		     (Bring Your Own Everything!)
    A dish to share * Something for the grill * Drinks and water.

		    Wear your most comfortable garb.

			Bring the whole family.

	     Tongue twister competition for those up to it!

	    For those of you who didn't get enough at Pennsic,
	   there's enough room for Armored and Rapier practice.

DIRECTION: The site is located on beautiful private property in Upper
Montgomery County. Take your best route traveling north on I-270. Exit at
Rt. 118 (exit # 15) traveling east to Rt. 335/Fredrick Rd. Turn left onto
Rt. 355 and travel north past the Rt. 355-Rt. 27 intersection. Continue
approximately 1.25 miles to Old Baltimore Rd. (same road that leads to
Black Hills Reg. Park). Turn Left onto Old Baltimore Road and then turn
right on to the first street which is Ruby Drive. Follow Ruby Drive to its
end and there you will find the picnic site.

If you need more information contact me,
Lady Meraud (M.K.A. Jolene Graves) at (301)942-9551 or
e-mail me at <bgraves@wam.umd.edu>

We Look forward to seeing you there.