Re: TECH: apology

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>

Evan da Collaureo wrote:

> I apologize for inadvertently causing everyone's mailbox to fill up with
> those stupid bounce messages, which got sent back to the list, which got
> sent back to me, which got sent back to the list, etc, ad nauseam.
>
> My first attempt to unsubscribe was not successful, and I didn't find that
> out until tonight. I *have* successfully gotten my old address off the
> list now.
>
> For those of you who missed it (or blocked it out), my e-mail address has
> changed to damont@wolfstar.com -- mail sent there should not generate
> gajillions of bytes of technospew....
>
> evan, hopefully pulling his e-foot out of his e-mouth and off the infinite
> recursion gas pedal

Actually, Evan, the fact that you weren't unsubscribed should not have
trashed the list as much as that did.  Your system admin should have been
more careful when writing his reply scripts.  Anyway, I have been assured
by the Admin of Widomaker that it won't happen again. :-)

Kendrick
---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com
             |\                       Arlington, VA