Re: Delfs

Poster: Dexter Guptill <dguptil@erols.com>

At 01:32 PM 8/30/96 -0400, you wrote:

elf is a square.

>Doesn't Kleinfeld mean "beautiful field"?  In which case, you might consider
>ermine.  Or argent, seme of <TV Star>.  (:-)

Nope. "Klein"="Small". I'm named for a mundane great-grandfather, Dexter
Littlefield, so decided to use Erich von Kleinfeld as an SCA name.
***Dexter C. Guptill, Computer Services, American Federation of Teachers
***Member, 49th VA Vol. Inf, CSA (N-SSA), Hampden's Regiment of Foote (ECW)
***SCA: Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld, Stierbach, Atlantia