Banter: Fran & Laurel Sovereigns

Poster: Karen Louise Flessas <LOUISE.FLESSAS@worldnet.att.net>

>> No, the power factor of the Laurel Sovereigns works on an
>> inverse cube ratio so being Laurel is tantamount to being
>> ground zero in Charleston Harbor in September, 1989.
>>  <<<In joke alert!!!>>>
>> Alisoun
>> (Quondam Laurel Sovereign of Arms)
>
>Oh, bloody hell. That means Fran is headed for STORVIK, doesn't it?
>
>Evan (Current Laurel Staff Grunt)

Evan - THAT'S NOT FUNNY -

I don't know where this rumor started, but it needs to stop here and now.  I
don't know where Jae is, I've probably never seen her, and I doubt the
existance of a person by that description ever even visiting Storvik.

(Do you think Fran heard me?)

Johanna
(Let's protect the (Great) Bay)

:)