RE: Flywheel Flashlights + Yurts???

Poster: "Thorpe, John" <thorpj@caepo1.columbiaSC.NCR.COM>

Greetings from Eldred!

Scripsit M. Robyyan:
%There's been enough people sending private mail about the flywheel
%flashlights I thought I'd just post where I got ours.  From a company
%called Real Goods, who deal in all kinds of renewable energy stuff.
%They've got a web page at http://www.realgoods.com, and you can hunt
%through there for their email and US Postal addresses, and their
%phone number.  Last I checked, they don't do online ordering, but you
%might be able to request a catalog via email.

I thought it sounded familiar.  I'll have a peek at Ealdthryth's catalog.
There's some really neat stuff in there--including books on yurt
construction!!!!

Eldred.