searching for scribes!

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Unto the members of this list do I, Lady Rebecca the Contrary Clerk of Signet send greetings!

I'm writing to you in reference to University.  I have volunteered to act as Dean of the scribe track
for the upcoming University.  Which means, I am in charge of filling any class time we've been given.
Unfortunately there aren't many class slots left as they're filling up fast.  If you would like to teach
anything would you please email me personally (we don't need to fill up everybody else's mailbox!)
and let me know what the subject would be.  I'll see if I can make room but I need to know very soon.
If you are not a scribe but know scribes in your area, would you consider warning them about this and jot
me a note if they want to teach.  I'm hoping to have all information compiled for Mistress Deirdre by
the end of the week.  Course that's a rather large HOPE but I didn't want her to have to turn other
teachers down!

In Service to the Kingdom of Atlantia and Her Crown

Lady Rebecca the Contrary