ADMIN: Poll-Current Numbers

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>

Well, I'm not quite sure if I've started another religious war
(sort of like which editor people use...) but after 4 hours of
voting, we already have about 14% of the total possible votes in.

So, the current score is:

18 for making the default reply to sender
15 for making the default reply to list
 3 who don't care ofe way or the other

There's still three more days of voting (or even more if we
need it), so please, everyone, make sure you send me an e-mail
ofe way or the other, or just to say you don't care.  I'd like
to see better than 50% turnout, or more, for the vote.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose
---