Re: (fwd) From Edmund, Kateryn, Bjorn, M

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  Tibor, with all due respect, what basis do you have for "I don't think
  anyone wants to discuss this here, or further"?  Not everyone in this bar
  follows the rialto, and this is at least as interesting as some past (long)
  discussions about arcane heraldry issues (in which I participated; I'm
  interested in everything.)

I don't.  I've seen it poison several lists already.  If you still want it,
have fun.

	Tibor