* VIVAT MELI! *

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Unto the populace of fair Atlantia, comes joyous greetings this
day from Kevin of Thornbury!

	Vivat to Her Excellency, Melusine Meleri ferch Iasper ap Dafydd du.
	It was a privilege and honor to escort you to your reward this
	weekend.  Know all that she was made a court baroness, October 5,
	A.S. XXXI by Grant of Arms.

	Unfortunately, my lady wife fears her attempts to capture the moment
	may be inadequate.  Her vantage point not the best, and those there
	remeber that light was fading.  To that end, I impore those of you
	who were able to get any picture of Her Excellency in court, please
	contact me, as I would like a copy of every picture.

	Gramercy, Your Majesties, for your wise decision in recognizing what
	those of us in northern Atlantia already knew: her service, company
	and friendship are a blessing to us all.

In service to Their Majesties and Atlantia,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com