Sacred Stone mourns a loss.

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

I am sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings to the Kingdom of Atlantia...

Last evening, Baroness Melinda of the Silent Rose finally succumbed to the
cancer against which she had been struggling for the past three months.

A former Kingdom Exchequer and Companion to the Golden Dolphin, Baroness
Melinda had been a resident of Sacred Stone for many years residing with her
husband, Baron Cathal MacArt, in the Canton of the Guardians of the Sacred
Stone.

While more modern generations of the Society may not have known her
personally, all Atlantia has reaped the benefits from her years of service.
 She had many, many friends throughout Atlantia and I know that some of them
took time out of the recent Coronation festivities to visit with her in
Charlotte on Saturday.

Please know that in a battle that has been filled with nothing but pain, you
made her final hours ones filled with joy.  May God bless you as He has
ultimately blessed her.

BRAN TREFONNEN,
Sacred Stone Seneschal