Condolances

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> While more modern generations of the Society may not have known
> her personally, all Atlantia has reaped the benefits from her years
> of service.
>
> She had many, many friends throughout Atlantia and I know that some
> of them took time out of the recent Coronation festivities to visit
> with her in Charlotte on Saturday.
>
> Please know that in a battle that has been filled with nothing but
> pain, you made her final hours ones filled with joy.  May God bless you
> as He has ultimately blessed her.
>
> BRAN TREFONNEN,
> Sacred Stone Seneschal

Dear Lord Bran,

	Please accept my deepest sympathies on behalf of yourself, your dear
ones in Sacred Stone, and all the Baroness' loved ones, at her passing.  It is
very difficult, at a time like this, to miss her so -- and yet rejoice that
she is free from pain.  My prayers will be with you all for the trying days
ahead.

	She will always be remembered as a gracious, loving, caring woman, a
beacon of courtesy and service, reminding us all of the value of the Dream.
May the space left empty by her loss soon be filled with happy memories of her
life; the Greater Kingdom has gained a shining star this day, but she will be
missed here below.

	May God be with you all,

	Meli ferch Iasper