This Week-end

Poster: alairia@juno.com (L. Z. Morgan)

It is with a weary heart that I tell you that the Demo at Wesleyan must
be re-scheduled AGAIN.  Our contact there has been out sick for several
days and we both think that getting the word out is key....SO, we are
looking to do this  OCT. 26th.  It's a full moon folks, It is also the
weekend before Samhain (Halloween).  I expect that it could get very
exciting.  Please e-mail zacksmom@pinn.net if there are any problems.

Also of note... Alairia is having a meeting at the home of Lisa and Niely
on Sun.  Council meeting is at 11:00 am.  Please, everyone feel free to
bring stuff to cook on the grill.  We will make a party of it.  Newbies
are welcome.  If  you need directions just E-mail.

Thanks Everyone,
 Gwenyth