Re: Pointless?

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> Poster: Epcot Center Employees <rindercella@worldnet.att.net>
>
> Allah's Peace to the Denizens of the Merry Rose!!!
>

> It's a simple question really.  Who is going to Pointless?
>
> Falcone

And peace to you as well, good Falcone, on this breezy, bright day in Northern
Atlantia!!

I'll be there; would not miss it for the world!  Although I will only be there
Saturday; my bright and shining Light, son Brian, turns 14-going-on-fifty on
Sunday, and I would not miss THAT for the world, either! :-)

Blessings,
Meli