Need a Big Favour

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Unto the Good patrons of the Merry Rose,
Greetings from Lady Ursula von Bremen.

I'm trying to find someone who would:

[1]	Be passing through Windmasters' Hill (Central NC)on the way back from

	Silver Chalice (Hidden Mountain) this weekend.

[2]	Would have room in their vehicle for two large boxes (approx.
2'X3'X1').

[3]	Would be able to pick up said boxes from Master Donovan at
International
	Paper Co. in Georgetown, SC.

I know this is a tall order at short notice.  It came up as a Wacky Plan
That Just
Might Work.  If anyone out there even suspects that they would be able to
do this
(you never know), please e-mail me directly for details.

Slainte,
Ursula

  (Ms.) Jerome Hinson
  Administrative Assistant