Re: Watch Lists, Recommendations, and Awards

Poster: Dawn Skully/HNS <Dawn_Skully@notesgw.hns.com>

<<snip - process of achieving an award>>

Thank you for explaining this. As Dafydd pointed out, we are continually
renewing our membership and articles like this one and University classes like
the one mentioned in other posts go a long way toward making sure that
everybody is aware of what our Orders are, what they do, and how members are
chosen. I agree that a class about Peerages should be offered at each
University. It's also good to emphasize that it's not only a recognition of
past efforts or a pat on the back, it's a responsibility and a job. Once you
have achieved what you thought was the end goal, the work has really just
begun.