Kane and Muirgen

Poster: Dawn Skully/HNS <Dawn_Skully@notesgw.hns.com>

Kane I will remember as a fierce and valiant Knight as well as a good and kind
man. Spending time in his company was enjoyable and comfortable. I will
remember him as among the best that Atlantia has known.

Muirgen I will remember as a friend to the archers of Atlantia and a beautiful
and gracious Queen at whose Court I found laughter and music.

I wish the best for them wherever their beliefs have taken them. I grieve for
those of us left behind. I will miss them greatly.

In tears,
Aurora