Crown Tourney and Marissa

Poster: "Barclay, Peter" <BarclayP@lee-dns1.army.mil>

Your Majesties,

	I would like to know your timetable for departing Charlotte for Crown
Tourney.

	I want to make sure the coordination with Marissa's mother is complete,
so you can pick her up anytime after school on Friday.   We (Dubheasa,
Marissa, and I) are camping in Anton's backyard, so if you are still
planning on staying there, it is easy for me to take her off your hands.

	Thanks,

			Terafan

Master Terafan Greydragon		barclayp@lee-dns1.army.mil
Brewer, Fighter, Brewer, Autocrat, Brewer, etc.
Barony of Caer Mear