I shot an arrow into the air.....

Poster: Richard Markman <jager@csra.net>

Unto all who veiw this does Ld. Robert the Forgotten(name change
pending)send greetings!
	My friends, this note has several points so please read carefully
and see what may apply to you. As of Pennsic XXV I have been asked to and
volunteered to be the Deputy Kingdom Archer Marshall for the southern
region. WAIT! even if you are not in the southern part of the kingdom
please keep reading. My goals are simple 1)Educate and inform via
teaching at events 2) writing articles to baronial newsletters 3) and
trying to increase communication between archers. There is absolutely no
way that I can accomplish these goals without your help. This means
everyone! Archer, Fighter, Knight, Squier, seasoned scadian and newbee.
If you currently hold an office or warrent in archery , or have an
interest in archery, or teaching a class within the relm of archey please
e-mail me at jager@csra.net or drop a post card to me at 701 Vancouver
Rd., N. Augusta, S.C. 29841 attn. Robert Skidmore. Please include
SCA&modern name and how I can contact you. If you have a question or a
suggestion concerning archery please do the same. In closeing, I am
currently updateing my classes on both running an archery range and
combat archery and will be teaching them at Academie of the Rapier. These
classes have been approved of and are requiered to become an archer
marshall per Lady Dealla Cohen (my boss). All are welcome to attend.
Thank You for your time.			In Service Always
						Robert the Forgotten