Re: hello..heloo..helloo..is this on??on?? on??

Poster: WzrdKing@aol.com

Dear Lady,
   All my mail to you has been returned unread. This is what I've been trying
to send:

Milady,
   Well,it's finally finished. The video turned out to be forty minutes long,
and I think it turned out very well. It starts with check in, merchants and
campsites, and then moves on to prep for the war and the war(s) themselves.
There is no narration, only music and sync sound. There is no fencing, and
only a little bit of archery, but the fight coverage came out very well.
Anyway, it's satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
    So, it's ready to mail, in fact copies are all ready on their way. If you
would like a copy, please send your NAME AND ADDRESS with a check or money
order for $20.00 to:

    Luther Conant
    410 west Third Street
    Moorestown, N.J.
                            08057

I look forward to any feedback.
Thank-you.

PS If that was your daughter I was so enchanted by at the pointless war, you
should be very proud and very careful.