Book in Honor of sir Kane and Mistress Muirgen

Poster: Sca2nis@aol.com

Dear fellow Atlantians,

Upon permission of their Majesties, Logan and Arielle, I will be putting
together a book in honor of Mistress Muirgen and Sir Kane to be presented to
their family.

If anyone has a story about Sir Kane or Mistress Muirgen please send it to me
at sca2nis@aol.com   (E-mailing it would be the best and easiest for me ,
thank you)

I would like to have all stories by January 31 1997 so that I have time to
edit and print the book.  If anyone has some good pictures of Them it would
be greatly appreciated.  (Some of him, some of her and some of both
together.)

If you have posted a story on the net already then chances are I already have
it.  But, to make sure send it to me and just note that you already posted
it.  I can check my files and see if I have a copy.

Thank you all for your help.

In sevice to the Crown and the dream,
Tunis MacDonald
Seneschal,