Re: Dominion of Myrkfaelinn? (was: Re: New Kingdon???)

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

> > I was curious about the new kingdom so I took a look at
> > the above mentioned website.  While browsing, I came across
> > the reference to the local group for Ithica, NY, as the
> > "Dominion of Myrkfaelinn".  What is a dominion?
> >

> A Dominion is like a Barony, but without a titular head.
>
> Keilyn
> Senex Atlantia

So how is that different from a Shire?

When I finally got to the website for Myrkfaelinn, it said that it
isn't under the East Kingdom (or I guess AEthelmarc now).  So does that mean
that it is "responsible" directly to Corporate?

Puzzled....

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill

mka