Re: Smoking and Law

Poster: homan@nando.net (Fred Homan)

David KUIJT wrote the following:
> I'm inspired to ask, however, what exactly a "motion to delete it" (the
> law) is supposed to do?  Is this supposed to purify Kingdom Law of a law

It's supposed to make us superior to other forms of government!  :-)  As one
who advocated putting it up for deletion, my reason is that the law is not
only not enforced, it seems to be unknown among the gentles of the Kingdom.
To have a law we don't even know about is silly.  Why waste paper by keeping
it?  Why keep a law we don't even *try* to enforce?  Seems stupid to me.

--
Aedric the Green					IKA Fred Op
House Howling Mouse					homan@nando.net