problems with my mail

Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

The link between GMU and the internet has been down and/or unstable most
of the week. If anyone sent me anything important, please mail it again.
Old stuff is slowly wandering in; but I'm aware of two cases where mail
has not reached me at all.

Ummm, please don't feel you have to send me anything about smoking or
escorting. I've been deleting those for some time, now.

-Henry

      John Strauss             |    if mail bounces, try
      jstrauss@gmu.edu         |    jstrauss@poboxes.com