Re: western world

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

>Anne,
>     Henry knows to much. He is onto our plot. We must kill him.
>                                 Miriam

Miriam, my love,

As you posted your reply to Merry Rose, I fear we must do away with more
than just Henry...Although, as he believes we are only after *Western*
civilization, perhaps we can use the fact that he underestimates us to our
advantage.

Smooches
AnneE
(that's MA'aM to You)

 Anne dear,
Since you replied via the Merry Rose, they ALL know about us, and therefore
we have lost our advantage. Perhaps we should go back underground. For Now.
                                     M1