Scholars of the Natural Sciences

Poster: Kate Field <kfield@csc.com>

I have recently stumbled upon a wonderful web site listing Developments in
the Biological Sciences starting around 1800 B.C. and going through our
period of study. If you are lacking Web capabilities I could copy it onto a
file but it might be a bit large.
If you have a few spare moments it is a wonderful read.

A Chronology of Significant Historical Developments in the Biological Sciences
http://www.esc.edu/HTMLpages/escfac/dlivesay/Chrono.html
Good Day!

Ka