Re: Caer Mear Masked Ball Just Past

Poster: stephancm@juno.com (Peter H Clarke)

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996 11:08:34 -0500 (EST) Tom Brady
<duncan@technomancer.com> writes:

>Poster: Tom Brady <duncan@technomancer.com>
>
>On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Lady Linneah Gordon of Marinus did write::
>> On behalf of my entire family, I would like to extend thanks to the
>people of
>> Caer Mear for a very enjoyable event.
>
>Second the motion!
>
>>  There was a huge turnout, an excellent
>> feast, and some very interesting entertainment.
>
>Indeed. The fact that the children of Caer Mear put together the feast
>(under the watchful eyes of Lord Robear and Lady Lavinia) struck me as
>Pretty Darn Cool. Way to go, folks!
>
>> ...I loved the dancing and music.  The
>> worst period song competition was the highlight.
>
>Although the other performance competitions were excellent as well.
>The
>music provided by Clan Cambion both in competition and during the
>feast
>was wonderful. It's been a while since I have attended an event that
>had
>such wonderful music all around throughout the day. And the
>hospitality of
>the good folks in Caer Mear was beyond compare. Well done, good
>gentles.
>
>-Duncan, who's still tired, but enjoyed it anyway
>Tom Brady   duncan@technomancer.com  SCA: Duncan MacKinnon of
>Tobermory
> See my web pages for links to the Society for Creative Anachronism
>and
>      gay and lesbian info: http://www.technomancer.com/~duncan/

>From the Barony of Caer Mear, thank you both for the kind words.

Perchance may my Lady Christianna use these letters in our Baronial
Newsletter?
And perhaps in our defense during the BoD investigation of our Fair
Barony?

Personally, I feel we throw some of the Best of Events, but I have a
biased opinion.  Again, thanks for the kind words.

Stephan of Caer Mear
Early period fighter, Viking Helm, Leather Armor
Mid period Noble of Atlantia, circa 1350