No Subject

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Wandering idly through Cheapside toward the tavern, I noticed that the
streets and alleys are beginning to look more sparsely populated ... and now
that I'm here, the place is quiet and pretty empty.  Looks like the patrons
are already traveling...

.for those of you who haven't left yet, make an extra effort to be safe on
the roads, and we'll see you back here soon.  And if you are so inclined,
take a moment to be thankful for the SCA, where so many of us with such
different backgrounds and attitudes have had the good fortune to find so
many dear friends.

<<end sticky sentimental maunderings...>>

Anybody got a drink in this place?