Baron

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

If the file I posted with the story won't open, please ask me DIRECTLY for
copies. I have heard about some altered versions, and now that the original
authorship is public knowledge (something we didn't really want to have
happen) I think people should see the original first.

Again, if you can't open the attachment on the other post, write to me
directly please and once again---ADULTS ONLY on the attachment and apologies
to the sensitive, Brok and I didn't mean it to be public consumption. It was
at our party only and a copy got out and got circulated, and etc etc etc.

                         Miriam