Doug&Lorna's Xmas party

Poster: LORNABAKER@aol.com

X-MAS PARTY
	DATE: 12-14-96
	TIME: 5:00 PM TIL YOU GO HOME SUNDAY (in otherwords you 	are welcome to
spend the night. Bring what you need to do so.)
	PLACE: Duke Douglass & Duchess Lornas
		      5109 12 OClock Knob
		      Roanoke, Virginia
			540/989-5119
		DO NOT COME THE BACK WAY IF THERE HAS
BEEN ANY SNOW OR ICE!!!
			(even if the ground is clear where you are. Once it 			snows, it stays
until spring. That side doesnt 				get any sun in winter)
	WHAT: Potluck, party, bring a wrapped gift under $5 for gift exchange. We
draw #s and choose one at a time. Each person has the option to keep what
they got or swap it with any of the lower #s. Any musically inclined are
welcome to delight us. Dancing is
possible in the octagon room. I have dance tapes.
	DIRECTIONS: From Blacksburg: take 81 N to 419. Turn R on 419. Turn R at 221
toward Floyd  (corner of Cave Spring Corners). * Turn R on 12 OClock Knob
(just after BP gas station). Follow the Knob to 5109, (a grey two-story farm
house with a gravel circle driveway) BTW this will be the last XMAS party we
will have at this address as we will be moving to downtown Roanoke within the
year.
>From Roanoke: get to Cave Spring corners,(419 also known as Electric Rd ans
Brambleton Ave which now becomes 221 to Floyd) Continue as above @*.
	POTLUCK:So far we have an 18# turkey, my peppered pork roast, my pumpkin
cheese cake & cream cheese pie w/ cherries & blueberries.