Kane and Muirgen Benefit

Poster: "Michael Shane Brewer" <msbrewer@unity.ncsu.edu>

Unto the Populace of Atlantia does Michael Thomas Sommerfield send Greetings:

Good Gentles,
	A fundraiser will be held in honor of these two most wonderful people.
The money raised will go in their name to the Make a Wish Foundation. Some of
my friends own a nightclub and have allowed me to use the facility to hold this
gathering. They will be donating money from the sell of beverages to the fund.
For those who do not drink there will be a collection place and sodas.
	The Place:  Alive Night Club located at Mission Valley Shopping Center
on Avent Ferry Rd in Raleigh, NC.
	The Date: Dec 19 starting 7:00pm
	Directions:
		Find Raleigh, NC on the map. On the I-440 beltline take exit 13
(Western Blvd toward NCSU, away from Cary). Go to the intersection of Westrn
Blvd and Avent Ferry and turn right on Avent Ferry. Mission Valley is on the
left. Go to the side with the Movie Theatre. Alive is to the far right.
	If you have any question please feel free to contact me at
sbrewer@imagicgames.com

In Service,
Misha
Long Live The Dream