Re: This is important - Not A Joke

Poster: Matthew Davidson <mld3b@faraday.clas.virginia.edu>

A lone humanist raises his head from a dog-eared copy of Petrarch in
the back of the tavern. He's been meaning to be more sociable to the
tavern's regulars, but has just been to busy. But now...

I'm afraid, Miriam (do I have the right person?) that the requests
for votes on the neo-nazi newsgroup have long since past. I'm fairly
sure, though I don't have the source on me, that it occured in 1994.
Since then, I guess someone thought they would stir up some mischief
by reposting it, and well-meaning people everywhere have run with it.
One way you can tell is that there is no mention of when the vote
closes, which would strike me as fairly important.

Sla/n,  Ciaran