I need people

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

The Shire x-mas party is here at our house on Tuesday evening at 7:30,
 it is a  potluck.  I am asking everyone that can come to please come.
  We have had a death within our household, yet again (#4 this year,
the second one this month).  Lord James of Breton, a member of our
household in Roaring Wastes was killed in a car crash on thursday
night.  The crash was so fierce that he was killed instantly.  He was
20.  Needless to say we are all in terrible shape and crave the
company of folk to help us forget our sorrow and get on with the
holidays.  Please let me know if you can come so I know what to plan
for.  If you need directions e me or call me. 703- 257-0363

Ya'll come, please!
Annejke