More names!

Poster: "Scott Vaughan, Emperor" <vaughan~sf@glaxowellcome.com>

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Last week I put out a call for names of people who have been
Royal Bards of Atlantia. Thank you to everyone who has responded.
It has just occurred to me that it might also be interesting to
have a list of Atlantians who have held such titles in other
Kingdoms and Principalities (like Bard of the Mists). Please no
household titles, and please post responses to me, not the list.

Thank you!
Lord Efenwealt Wystle
Royal Bard, Atlantia