short email absence

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

Hello all you out there in virtual reality.
In case you haven't heard yet, I am transferring to Western Carolina
University in January.  My last day at Warren Wilson College is December
19th, and my first day of classes at WCU is January 14th.  This account
will no longer be in use after Dec. 19th and I can't set up a new account
at WCU until mid-January.  What this means is that I will be without
email for about a month.  Some of you may have a home email address for
me of <newsome@wcu.campus.mci.net>.  This address is no longer
functioning.  During this month you will have to contact me the old
fashioned way of transmitting your voice along fiber-optic cables to my
house (how primitive!), or hiring a large government agency to
hand-deliver your written message for $.32.  My contact information is as
follows:
Matt Newsome
1155 Dicks Creek Rd
Whittier NC  28789
(704)631-0619
I will let everyone know my new address as soon as my new account gets
set up.  I hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and a joyous new year.
A' the best,
Aye,
Eogan Og MacLaren

"Ye knowe ek that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yeer, and wordes tho
That hadden pris, now wonder nyce and straunge
Us thinketh he, and yet thei spake hem so,
And spedde as wel in love as men now do."
        --Geoffrey Chaucer (late 14th cent.)