displaying scrolls etc

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

>However, the first thing I did when I got it home (I received it in
>the middle of War week this past Pennsic at a Baronial Court) was to put
>it in a frame.  It now sits on my desk above my computer.

Not to pick on James but this is something I intend to mention in the
Acorn,
once my personal life settles a bit more and I'm able to get my home
computer out of storage...

Why is it that Scadians assume scrolls are only to be displayed when
they're first
received.  Especially if you have an event where there is an open A&S
display.  Why
not bring scrolls created years ago so those of us not playing then, or
those who were not
Atlantians then can see them? I love seeing old work displayed several
different times at
different events.  If you have the space for it and know there is a
related display, bring it
framed and mention that it's "for display only" on a card.  It is
possible to display the same
thing more than once....  Scribes always beg me for examples of