Happy Solstice to One and All!

Poster: JMolyneaux@aol.com

Hoping to find that all of our friends are enjoying a wonderful Winter
Solstice!  We have the candles (electric) beaming brightly on the tree and
are thinking fondly of our friends scattered here and there!

For anyone coming to Sacred Stone's Winter Solstice celebration, we'll see
you there!
Until then, everyone have a wonderful and safe holiday season!!!!!!!

                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EARL DAFYDD AP GWYSTEL
                                        December 25th!!!!!!

                                                   In friendship always,
                                                             Lord Aubrey
Gawen &