Feast of the Winter Solstice

Poster: Logan and Arielle <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Greetings from HRM Logan:

I would like to let everybody know how much I appreciate the assistance
of everyone that helped Me in the kitchen at Solstice.  I got many thank
yous and words of praise for the feast afterwards and they meant alot to
Me.  However,  none of it would have happened had it not been for the
help of each person working so hard in the kitchen (which was, by the
way, hardly suited to serve 80+ people) and I would like to thank a few
of them by name.  First of all Lord Allesandro di Firenze, who without
his help none of this would have happened,  Kasia who climed up on the
counter to clean out a cooler, not to mention having to be TOLD to leave
the kitchen because she had done too much already, Eyrie and Thibor,
Ardem and  of course Bran (Nick) My newest squire.  Also thanks to
everybody else and also to those who relieved us from after cooking
clean-up.  I simply cannot take all the credit.

Wishing you all a happy Solstice and a great New Year,

HRM Logan